Job title: Custodial Staff
Reports to: Custodial Shift Supervisor/ Custodial Manager
Handles all general cleaning and housekeeping duties listed in the essential duties and responsibilities section.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Act 153, Act 126, and Act 168
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Run vacuum on carpeted areas and mats
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, restock supplies
- Mop and waxing floors
- Gather and take out all trash, re-line containers
- Run buffer or floor machine on floors
- Clean lights, windows, tables and any other furniture
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and common areas, restock supplies
- Shut off lights, secure windows and lock doors
- Responsible for maintaining a respectful and professional relationship with fellow employees and clients
- Perform any additional duties deemed necessary and directed by the Custodial Manager
Required to stand, walk and stoop for long periods of time; must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfer, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.