Warehouse Specialist - Temporary
Job title: Warehouse Specialist - Temporary
Reports to: Warehouse Assistant Manager
The primary purpose of this position is to assure that all warehouse needs are met with regard to organization, inventory, order fulfillment, and customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Quick study learning new computer programs
- Child Abuse Clearance; Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check; and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow company policies and procedures, and complete tasks correctly and on time
- Ability to follow directions correctly and completely
- Stock shelves
- Count inventory
- Fulfill curriculum, technology, and other material orders
- Perform any additional duties deemed necessary by Warehouse Manager, Director of Business Services or Executive staff
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. * Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Maximum weight increased for warehouse personnel
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfer, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.