French Teacher Facilitator
Department: Instructional Services
Job title: PA-Certified French Teacher Facilitator (part-time)
Reports to: Manager of Instructional Services
Lincoln Learning Solutions is looking for part-time teachers to facilitate self-paced, online courses. This a fully remote position. Teachers can create their own schedules. Our self-paced courses do not require any live instruction or required class time; therefore, teachers can choose what time of day they work.
The Teacher Facilitator will provide supplemental instruction and guidance for students in the asynchronous courses and is responsible for grading and providing constructive feedback on assignments. Teacher Facilitators will be available to meet with students virtually if needed (by appointment only, scheduled by the teacher).
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certification – Certified to teach French PK-12
- Ability to dedicate approximately 10-20 hours per week facilitating the online courses
- NOTE: To be eligible, teacher must possess an active Pennsylvania license. Other states are not accepted at this time.
- Child Abuse Clearance; Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check; and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance (Act 153, Act 168, and Act 126) or ability to obtain these
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Instructional Services procedures, processes, and best practices
- Obtains and maintains teacher certifications in the required state(s)
- Grades assessments within two business days from the date submitted
- Provides detailed, constructive feedback on student work
- Responds to all emails within one business day
- Available to set office hour appointments
- Helps maintain the integrity of the course(s) by reviewing and enhancing course elements
- Performs any additional duties deemed necessary by management
- Network Connectivity: Broadband Internet Connection recommended
- Recommended Web Browser: Google Chrome Release Channel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfers, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.