Math Teacher Facilitator
Department: Instructional Services
Job title: Math Teacher Facilitator
Reports to: Manager of Instructional Services
Lincoln Learning Solutions is seeking a full-time teacher to facilitate self-paced, online courses. Our self-paced courses do not require any direct instruction or required class time. This is a remote position.
The Teacher Facilitator will provide supplemental instruction and guidance for asynchronous, online courses and is responsible for grading and providing constructive feedback on assignments. In addition, the Teacher will maintain the integrity of asynchronous courses by reviewing, updating, and developing new curricula when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PA state teacher certification in the subject area
- Certified to teach Mathematics 7-12
- NOTE: The teacher must possess an active Pennsylvania license to be eligible. Other states are not accepted at this time.
- Child Abuse Clearance; Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check; and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance (Act 153, Act 168, and Act 126) or ability to obtain these
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Instructional Services procedures, processes, and best practices
- Obtains and maintains teacher certifications in all required states
- Grades assessments in a timely manner
- Provides constructive feedback
- Responds to all emails and discussion boards in a timely manner
- Holds weekly office hours for students
- Helps maintain the integrity of the course(s) by reviewing and enhancing course elements
- Maintains the vision of Lincoln Learning Solutions through facilitating courses
- Performs any additional duties deemed necessary by management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfer, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.