Department: Sales and Marketing
Job title: Marketing Intern
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Provides support to the marketing department while learning about various marketing strategies and techniques. A successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills. The primary focus of this role will be to monitor social media accounts, assist in the production of marketing content, and aid in competitor research.
- Currently working toward a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Familiarity working with Google Suite.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Intrinsically motivated.
- Documentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new skills and apply them quickly.
- Ability to multitask.
- Child Abuse Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor social media accounts and engage with content relevant to K-12 education, online education, and homeschooling.
- Design and help to brainstorm new social media content and campaign ideas.
- Contribute to the writing and editing of social media posts.
- Research and document the marketing trends of competitors.
- Aid in the writing and editing of Lincoln Learning’s blog.
- Aid in the design of web content, flyers, or online collateral to support the Sales team.
- Assist in the creation of marketing video content.
- Perform additional duties as directed by leadership.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfers, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.