Human Resources Intern
Department: Human Resources
Job title: Human Resources Intern
Reports to: Assistant VP of Human Resources
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to all members of the Human Resources Department while learning about the field of Human Resources.
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Possess technology skills
- Act 153, Act 168, and Act 126
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the HR Generalist in the day-to-day operations of the HR Department.
- Assist in the performance of HR audits
- Learning the functioning of the HR Department
- Assist with open enrollment and other annual functions of the HR Department
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary by Lincoln Learning Solutions Management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfers, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.