Grounds Keeper Intern
Job title: Grounds Keeper Intern
Reports to: Grounds Manager
Under the supervision of the Grounds Manager, the Grounds Keeper Intern will perform duties to assist in the day-to-day operations of the grounds department.
- High school diploma; some college preferred
- Able to operate power equipment without restriction
- Able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
- Able to work under various weather conditions
- Attention to detail
- Able to adhere to Safety Policies & Procedures
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Mow, weed, edge grounds
- Remove trash from grounds
- Vehicle beautification to include: interior & exterior
- Wash, vacuum, wax, check fluids, etc.
- Fuel vehicles
- Keep Maintenance Shop clean and safe
- Perform any additional duties as needed by supervisor
Required to stand, walk and stoop for long periods of time; must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfers, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.