Client Success Specialist
Department: Sales and Marketing
Job title: Client Success Specialist
Reports to: Director of Client Success
Job SummaryProvides service and support to Lincoln Learning Solutions clients by performing the duties as outlined in the Essential Duties and Responsibilities section.
- High school diploma/GED; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Act 153 and Act 168
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem and conflict resolution
- Documentation skills
- Communication and phone skills
- Intrinsically motivated
- Detail and quality-oriented
- Maintain professionalism at all times
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides guidance and support to clients by acting as their main point of contact.
- Works cross functionally within the company to communicate and address client needs.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying client complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Assists clients with user creation, enrollment processing, reporting, material ordering and tracking information.
- Maintains client records by updating and tracking account information appropriately in systems (e.g., HubSpot and Pulse).
- Answers and responds to incoming client calls and emails within 1 business day.
- Possesses an understanding of all curricular options provided by Lincoln Learning Solutions.
- Assists Solution Specialists with annual client renewals.
- Maintains monthly outgoing communication with all current clients.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and performs any additional duties as deemed necessary by leadership.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfers, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.