Assistant Finance Manager
Job title: Assistant Finance Manager
Reports to: Finance Manager
To assist finance manager in all financial areas (inventory management, report writing, etc.)
- 4-year degree in Finance/Accounting (2-4 years inventory experience preferred)
- Efficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Preferred knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge of SAP Business One is a plus
- Act 153 and Act 168
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of inventory management (purchasing, analysis, etc.)
- Assist with report writing for data analysis
- Perform any additional duties as needed by the Finance Manager
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Lincoln Learning Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lincoln Learning Solutions not to discriminate against any employee on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy includes but is not limited to decisions regarding selection, promotion, job assignment, transfer, layoffs, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.