Professional Development Specialist
Department: Professional Development
Job title: Profession Development Specialist
Reports to: Senior Manager of Professional Development
- Responsible for the support and delivery of professional development and trainings.
- Gain a deep and thorough understanding of Lincoln Learning Solutions products and services.
- Maintain contact with the various internal departments and clients.
- Maintain a working knowledge of educational trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, business, or related field.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong/active listening skills
- Self-starter able to execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft and/or Google platforms.
- Possess strong communication and planning skills.
- Have or obtain: Child Abuse Clearance; Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check; and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver PD/Training sessions for clients and internal staff, via webinar and/or in person.
- Create and update materials to support trainings, such as job aids, slide shows, quick tips, and videos.
- Maintain a professional and supportive relationship with clients to ensure continued support.
- Supports the creation of internal matrices regarding products and services.
- Researches and supports system functionality and updates accordingly.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Implementation, Client Services, Curriculum, Instructional Services, and IT teams to ensure successful client support.
- Supports the maintenance of training environment (SIS, LMS, and any other Training systems)
- Collaborates with team members on workflows, templates, tasks, and deadlines
- Maintains a working knowledge of instructional technologies
- Meets personal goals and contributes to team and organizational goals.
- Performs any additional duties deemed necessary by Lincoln Learning Solutions management
- Promotes the vision and mission of Lincoln Learning Solutions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.